The Fairness Factor
You are a leader or an event planner within your organisation.
You’re wondering “What’s causing our turnover?” “Why is Diversity & Inclusion in the news so often?” “What is Cultural Competency, anyway?” “Where do we start with all this?”
You start with a jolt of Dave Patterson. You choose a simple way to engage your people, including your most senior personnel. You choose a simple path to get you to the outcome: Cultivating Fairness in your company.
Follow Dave’s exclusive 5 steps as you begin Wading into the Deep End of Diversity & Inclusion. Dip into the 4 aspects of EDI. Come along for the 10 most common reasons we ask “Is it fair?” Listen to conversations between the 3 factions of our colonial ‘soup’. Leave with 8 proven strategies for recognizing racist thoughts and ideas. Come away with 6 practical solutions to help bring equity to your workplace.
Get in touch today and find out how your own specific targeted program is well within reach.
Our most popular keynote themes
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Intersectionality for Indigenous, Blacks, & Whites
- Colonialism alive and well
Expectations when you hire Dave
Customize the presentation for your geographical area
Able to do follow-ups & deeper dives into the content
Fairness Factor follow-up programs are all customizable
Easy to get a hold of directly by telephone
We recognize that U.S. race dynamics [and demographics] are very different from Canada’s
Only Patterson includes all three colonially-entangled peoples in the racism discussion
You receive a mixture of challenging your people while still showing compassion
5 Good Reasons to Work with Dave
- Strong comfortable style with humour helps ease your people into a very uncomfortable subject.
- Most companies don’t know where to start and The Fairness Factor system is built with that in mind
- While they are tackling the difficult task of inclusion, attendees will also be inspired along the way and stay motivated
- Dave is a dominant culture white person himself' and people struggling with racism will listen to him
- Companies will want Dave’s strong personality because leaders must have complete buy-in or little will change